Under the current regulations of the Church of England (16th June 2020) and H.M. Government, Churches are permitted to open up for Private Prayer. However, there are certain requirements for this, which we must comply with, as anywhere else:
- We need to keep a record of who goes in the building and when. This needs to be done with proper regard for the risk of transmission.
- A supply of hand sanitiser will be kept with the paper record near the main entrance to the church.
- We are providing a supply of pens so that each person can use a different one.
- However, we would prefer you to sign up for your visit on the 'bookings' web site instead, which will avoid the need to touch the paper or pen.
- Sign up for Private Prayer These details will only be used if needed to trace you in the event of a new infection.
- A record of who is in the building and when, will reduce the risk of infection spreading. It will also be invaluable if anyone should develop covid symptoms, and help other visitors to be traced
- No papers or books can be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own for personal use.
- Please keep at least 2 metres away freom anybody else unless they live with you.