Change to find the Older files available that have been listed here before.
Notice etc Files to Download:
- Sunday Morning Service.pdf
- St Helens Church Accounts 2020.pdf
- St Helens APCM Reports 2021.pdf
- ACT Safeguarding Policy.pdf
- 7 Christian Fellowship - Kids Church.pdf
- 7 Christian Fellowship - Jesus booklet v2.pdf
- 6 Holy Spirit - Booklet.pdf
- 2 Heart of the Matter - Jesus booklet v2.pdf
- 1 Foundations of Christianity booklet v2.pdf
In light of the Government guidance around non-essential contact, Alternative forms of worship are now in place, available via facebook, YouTube and email instead of in church. However:
St Peters Awsworth was reopened to the public to the public for worship on Palm Sunday, 28th March. After Easter there will be Sunday services at 10:30 and Individual prayer each Wednesday, 09:30 - 10:30.
St Catherines Cossall was reopened to the public for worship on Good Friday, 2nd April. After Easter there will be regular 9:30 services on the first Sunday of the month.
St Helens Trowell was reopened to the public to the public for worship on Easter Sunday, 4th April. Then we will continue having weekly Hybrid morning services at St Helens, where some people can attend the service in person, but most attend online. See the useful links below to book.
Till Easter, all three churches in the Benefice are of course closed for public worship. Join us instead for Hybrid Church from St Helens.
Contact Details during Interregnum:
Revd Andy Lord had his last Sunday on 28th July 2019 as Rector in Trowell, Awsworth and Cossall. There will be an extended delay before a new vicar is appointed and the following are the contacts until then:
For baptisms and weddings please contact Kirsty Cowley, Deanery Administrator, - there will be more limited dates and times on which christenings are possible.
You will be able to leave messages on the office phone. There may be a delay of up to a week getting back to you. You can use the 'Get in Touch' page link or try the Office details instead.
The Church Wardens are responsible for all aspects of the churches life: at St Helen's Trowell, Ken Elmer and David Sherrard St Catherine's Cossall: Gillian Thornhill. St Peter's Awsworth: David Morley or, for issues and business related to the church grounds, Awsworth Church
You can also find the hottest news about us on Facebook.
Come over and like us here -
(note this can continue to be better still if we can get more likes!)
Our recently refurbished church at Trowell is open for bookings. If interested and for more information please contact: by phone Sue Elmer on 0115 9324904, Joy Hatton on 0115 928 7708 email: email@example.com
|Wed 21 Apr||7:30 pm||A P C M||Hybrid|
|Sun 25 Apr||3:30 pm||Messy Church||Awsworth Church|
|Wed 5 May||4:00 - 10:00 pm||Prayer meeting||Trowell Church|
Show 2 Months of events here
Show 5 Months of events here
Links to some useful resources in the lockdown.....
- On Facebook:
- St Helens Church
- Community Buddies
- Stapleford & Surrounding Areas Aid
- Other Web Pages:
- Trowell Electoral roll sign up To be part of us
- Trowell APCM sign up for a role on Wednesday 21st April
- Hybrid Church from St Helens
- service sign up to join us for this sundays service (11th April 2021)
- Our local church resources diocese
- Our You Tube Worship feed by YouTube
- C of E latest rules Clergy & churchwardens
- covidlinks Trowell Church - 08/04/2021.